The Sebago Historical Society moved into its current location on Convene Road in 1996. The building used to be the old Freewill Baptist and Nazarene churches, and now houses a collection of artifacts and records relating to Sebago's history.
The Society's museum and collections are open on the second Saturday and forth Sunday of June, July and August from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Visits can be scheduled by appointment as well.
Selected Sebago Historical Society images:
- Attic loom, North Sebago, ca. 1850
- William Haley letter to son in Sebago, 1864
- Helen Stickney, North Sebago, 1963
- Mary A. Babb, Sebago, ca. 1920
- Sebago Post Office, 1925
- Sebago Boat, ca. 1880
- Roll Call of Volunteers to meet Civil War Drafts
- William Haley, Jr. farmhouse, Sebago, ca. 1890
- List of Veterans who were paid a bounty by the town of Sebago, 1868
- Disharge for Disability for Daniel D. Martin, Sebago, 1862
- Militia call-up notice, Sebago, 1862
- Charles Cole to his family, Virginia, 1862