William Haley, Jr. farmhouse, Sebago, ca. 1890Contributed by Sebago Historical Society
Photo of the Haley family farm in Convene taken by William Haley's son John (mentioned in the Haley's letters as Johny) who became a professional photographer. His studio was located in the farmouse. Built ca. 1848, the farmhouse is still standing.
View additional information about this item on the Maine Memory Network.