In partnership with the Maine Memory Network Maine Memory Network

Sebago Historical Society

Sebago Post Office, 1925

Contributed by Sebago Historical Society
MMN Item 18168 Item Details
Sebago Post Office, 1925
MMN Item 18168 Zoom

Description

The Sebago Post Office, a portion of a home on Sebago Ridge, now called the Hancock Pond Road, was built in 1913 by Mary Babb, then Postmaster.

Upon her retirement in 1940, the post office was combined with the Douglass Hill Post Office.

View additional information about this item on the Maine Memory Network.